· You can’t keep dying like that every time you see her smile or cry or breathe.
· I want to feel your lower lip between my teeth again, to bite it hard and you to tell me that it hurts.
· Get into my soul and melt it. Melt it till it leaks to my heels and I will walk on love and beauty.
· I only killed myself twice. Because you weren’t mine and because you weren’t mine anymore.
· I want to love you so much that it hurts.
· Let me be your drug. Let me be the air you breathe. Let me be.
· There’s only one thing I need to know: how big is the scar you plan on leaving?
· And I’m afraid even to breathe, ‘cause these days even the air seems too heavy for my soul.