Tuesday 4 December 2012

Some sort of nothing

 
I don't know what to do with myself.
I just sit here, thinking about where I should be going, what I should be saying, hoping. Thinking about what I should be thinking. And I can find no answer.
Move your arm like that, spin your head like this, smile a little so they don't think you're awkward, don't smile too much 'cause they will see it isn't for real and they will know it's not you under there. Robotic moves I make don't make me a robot. They don't make someone else out of me; they don't make me either.
I stare out the window without seeing a thing. I don't stare out the window anymore 'cause I don't want to see things.
I talk. I don't feel like talking. Why do I talk?
I just sit there, somehow separate from myself. Just dust and nothing more. Pointless. And closer means further, so much further.
I  just sit here, doing too much without doing anything.
And I don't know what to do with myself.

 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think life has its course. I'm just aside from the road :) At least this is how I feel like

      Delete